Thursday 29 August 2019

Armageddon Steel Legion Pattern Chimera


Back in July, I painted a squad of Armageddon Steel Legion troopers.  According to the lore, Steel Legion infantry regiments are mechanized fighting forces, with each squad of troopers assigned a dedicated Chimera transport.  Thus, the Steel Legion squad was not complete without their Chimera transport. 







I just finished painting a Chimera armoured transport for the Steel Legion squad.  The Chimera kit allows for several building options: I selected a hull-mounted bolter, a turret mounted flamer and added the optional bulldozer blade.  I painted the Chimera in the same tri-colour desert camouflage pattern as I used for the Steel Legion squad.













Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...