Tuesday 20 August 2019

Warhammer 40K Cadian Kasrkin: Part 1



The Kasrkin are the elite soldiers from the Fortress World of Cadia. Like other Tempestus Scion (Storm Trooper) units, Kasrkin are armed and outfitted with better weapons and gear than the standard Imperial Guardsman. Carapace Armour and Hot-Shot Lasguns are standard issue, with power swords commonly issued to Kasrkin Sergeants.


 Kasrkin (front)

Kasrkin (back)


I finished painting a five-person Kasrkin squad, using miniatures from the metal Cadian Kasrkin miniatures range first introduced in the early 2000s.  For these miniatures I selected a four-colour woodlands camouflage pattern similar to the style of woodlands camouflage used by the U.S. Army in the 1980s (and used until the adoption of the Universal Camouflage Pattern in 2004).  


























Please visit the Kasrkin section of the Old Guard for more images of the miniatures shown in this post.



In the next post in this series (part 2), I will paint five more Kasrkin in an alternative camouflage pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...