Tuesday 6 August 2019

Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers File Cards: Part 1



Back in 2018, I created a series posts focusing on Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers box set; a collection of 12 distinct Imperial Guard miniatures, including the infamous Colonel himself.  In these posts, I created brief ‘bios’ for the Last Chancers, based on the sources of inspiration I drew upon for painting these miniatures.  




With the recent creation of the ‘Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site’, I wanted to take the ‘Last Chancers Bios’ a step further, by creating individual file cards for each of the 11 Last Chancers (excluding Colonel Schaeffer).  So far, I created file cards for the following Last Chancers: Big Dog Marvin, Myri McKyllam, Comrade Yang, Heinrich Von Schreiber and Professor Ito.
In the next post in this series, I will provide previews of the remaining 6 Last Chancers file cards.










  
Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 2

    Board Game Miniatures     My previous post featured board game miniatures I painted for my Dungeon and Dragon games.   Since pu...