Wednesday 7 August 2019

Warhammer 40K: Traitor Catachan Jungle Fighters




After painting my ‘old school’ metal Catachan Jungle Fighters (please see Catachan post), I wanted to paint an enemy for the Jungle Fighters to fight.  Thus, I felt that a traitorous regiment of Catachan Jungle Fighters would be a worthy opponent.









The Traitor Catachan Jungle Fighters were created using the Forge World Traitor Guardsmen torso/head conversion kit and the Catachan Jungle Fighters sprue.  As with the Catachan Jungle Fighters I painted earlier, I used the ‘tiger-stripes’ jungle camouflage patterns and a four-colour woodlands camouflage pattern for these miniatures.











Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 2

    Board Game Miniatures     My previous post featured board game miniatures I painted for my Dungeon and Dragon games.   Since pu...