Saturday 3 August 2019

Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site






The ‘Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site’ has just launched.  The ‘Old Guard’ is an unofficial Warhammer 40K website I designed, dedicated to the Imperial Guard, with a specific focus on the ‘old school’ Imperial Guard model range of the 1990s.  This website is an extension (and natural evolution) of the series of classic Imperial Guard miniature articles I posted in my blog.







The ‘Old Guard’ logo is designed with Abode Illustration (my skills with Illustration are at a basic level, which is reflected in the flaws with the skull logo).  The wreath of maple leaves symbolizes my Canadian heritage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...