Thursday 15 August 2019

Imperial Guard Penal Legion File Cards


Back in May 2018, I posted brief backstories for four Penal Legion Troopers I painted: Hacker, Torch, Preacher and Bulldog.  Based on the file cards I created for Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers (please see Last Chancers posts part 1 and part 2 for more detail), I created file cards for these Penal Legion troopers.













I am currently in the process of adding a Penal Legion section to the Old Guard, which will feature these file cards.



Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...