Wednesday 7 August 2019

Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers File Cards: Part 2




In the previous post in this series, I previewed file cards for the following unofficial members (fan created) of Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers: Big Dog Marvin, Myri McKyllam, Comrade Yang, Heinrich Von Schreiber and Professor Ito.  Since this post, I have created the file cards for the remaining Last Chancers: Firebug, Carlos Ramirez, Mustafa Burakgazi, Iceman, Swiftblade and Wildman.  I am currently in the process of creating a section in the Old Guard for Colonel Schaeffer’s Last Chancers, which will use these file cards.















Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...