Monday 10 February 2020

Warhammer 40,000 Kasrkin (Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum): Part 2



Kasrkins are the elite soldiers from the Fortress World of Cadia. Like other Tempestus Scion (Storm Trooper) units, Kasrkins are armed and outfitted with better weapons and gear than the standard Imperial Guardsman. Carapace Armour and Hot-Shot Lasguns are standard issue, with power swords commonly issued to Kasrkin Sergeants.



Kasrkin Squad (front)


Kasrkin Squad (back)



I finished painting a group of Cadian Kasrkin miniatures, which includes a sergeant, an assault weapons operator (grenade launcher) and three storm troopers with ‘hot-shot’ lasguns.  I painted the previous group of Kaskrin miniatures with a woodlands camouflage pattern (please see part 1 for more details); thus, I decided to paint these miniatures with a tri-colour desert camouflage pattern (I used this same camo pattern for my Steel Legion, Cadian, Traitor Guardsmen and Tallarn miniatures).






















For more images of these miniatures, please visit the Kasrkins section of the Old Guard; a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...