Saturday 22 February 2020

Warhammer 40K Ork Boyz: Part 3





“No, no, no!!! You Boyz got it WRONG.  It’s pull da pin and THROW da other part.  NOT pull da pin and HOLD ONTO da other part!!!”

-An Ork Nob teaching his Boyz how to throw grenades






Ork Boyz (front)

Ork Boyz (back) 



I finished painting four Orks: A Nob and three Ork Boyz.  While I painted the previous group of Orks in a non-traditional dark khaki skin tone (please see Ork Boyz Part 2 for more details), I painted this group of Orks in the tradition ‘Greenskin’ skin tone.  Finding inspiration from the blue warpaint (woad) used by the ancient Celtic warriors, I applied blue paint to specific areas on these miniatures.















For more images of these miniatures, please visit the Armageddon Ork Hunters section of the Old Guard; a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...