Wednesday 19 February 2020

Warhammer 40,000 Gretchin: Part 1




Gretchin are a smaller subspecies of Ork, who, due to their small size, hold lowly positions in Ork society; Gretchin typically serve their larger cousins as servants, slaves, expendable resources and cannon fodder.  Much smaller and weaker than the standard human, Gretchin make up for this disadvantage through overwhelming numbers.




Gretchin (front)

Gretchin (back) 




I am in the process of converting and painting some Armageddon Ork Hunters for the Old Guard, an ‘Old School’ Imperial Guard fan website.  Since the Ork Hunters need some ‘bad guys’ to fight, I am also in the process of painting a some Orks and Gretchin for the site.  So far, I have finished painting 5 Gretchin miniatures from the Ork Gretchin plastic set (there are a total of 10 Gretchin and 1 Ork Bully in this set).
















In the next post in this series, I will be painting the remaining 5 Gretchin and the Ork Bully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...