Sunday 15 March 2020

Warhammer 40,000 Cadian Kasrkin: Part 3




The Kasrkin are the elite soldiers from the Fortress World of Cadia. Like other Tempestus Scion (Storm Trooper) units, the Kasrkin are armed and outfitted with better weapons and gear than the standard Imperial Guardsman. Carapace Armour and Hot-Shot Lasguns are standard issue, with power swords commonly issued to Kasrkin Sergeants.





Kasrkin Storm Troopers (front)


Kasrkin Storm Troopers (back)



I finished painting five Kasrkin miniatures, which includes a special weapons operator (flamer) and four storm troopers with ‘hot-shot’ lasguns.  While I painted the previous two groups of Kasrkin miniatures in desert and woodlands camouflage patterns (please see part 1 and part 2 for details), I decide to paint these miniatures in an urban camouflage pattern.

















For more images of these miniatures, please visit the Kasrkin section of the Old Guard; a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...