Wednesday 25 March 2020

Death Korps of Krieg (Imperial Guard/Astra Militarum): Part 2



The Death Korps of Krieg hail from the Death World of Krieg; a scorched and radioactive wasteland, where the planet’s entire population lives in underground hive cities. Renown for their grim, uncompromising and fatalistic outlook, Death Korps of Krieg regiments are masters of siege warfare and wars of attrition.



Death Korps of Krieg (front) 


Death Korps of Krieg (back) 



I finished painting the second half of my Death Korps of Krieg squad (please see previous post for more details) using Armageddon Steel Legion miniatures.  This batch of Death Korps miniatures includes a rocket launcher team and three guardsmen with lasguns.  As with the previous group of Death Korps miniatures, I painted skull motifs on the gas masks and gloomy colours for the uniforms. 
















For more images of these miniatures, please visit the Death Korps of Krieg section of the Old Guard; a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...