Saturday 19 January 2019

White Box Eastern Adventures: Sketches Part 2


In my previous post, I posted the first batches of drawings for the Eastern themed iteration of Swords and Sorcery’s White Box RPG that I am working on.  I have included some of my more recent drawings in this post.

There will be three demi-human races in ‘White Box: Eastern Adventures’ (the working title for the book): the Kitsune, the Koropokuru and the Tengu.  I am planning to use the below four drawings for the demi-humans chapter (Chapter 3: Demi-humans).

 Kitsune


 
Koropokuru (profile sketch)

 Koropokuru

 Tengu



The below drawing of the adventurer carrying the lantern will likely appear in the first chapter (Chapter 1: Getting Started).



This is a second profile sketch of the Bushi.  I am planning to use it (along with my previous Bushi sketch) for the class description of the Bushi (Chapter 2: Character Classes).


Female Bushi (warrior)



This is my second drawing of the Sohei; I am planning to use it for the class description of the Sohei in the Character Classes chapter.


 Sohei: Warrior Monk




The specialty tools of the Ninja will appear in the class description for the Ninja (Chapter 2: Character Classes.

Ninja Tools


I am planning to use the below drawing in ‘Chapter 4: Equipment and Services’.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...