Monday 30 December 2019

Dungeon Crawl Classics Character Class Illustrations



For the new Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer cover art, I created an illustration showing a party of adventurers drinking and enjoying each others company at the ‘Happy Halfling Tavern’.  For my next illustration, I wanted to show a group of DCC adventurers in a dungeon environment.  Thus, the inspiration for creating the illustrations found in this post was born.





Thief.  The thief was the one character class missing from the cover art of ‘Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer’; this became my inspiration for creating an illustration of the thief.




 
Cleric.  Showing diversity and inclusion are important in my artwork.  Thus, I drew the cleric as a person of colour.




 
Dwarf.  A mighty Dungeon Crawl Classics dwarf wielding a battle axe.





Updated front cover of Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer.  I have made some minor changes to the front cover of the adventure module; the most notable being changes to the alignment and placement of the text.  ‘Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer’ is a third-party compatible Dungeon Crawl Classics adventure module available as a free PDF on DriveThruRPG.





Companion Website.  The illustrations of the three Dungeon Crawl Classics characters shown here are found in the ‘Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer’ Companion Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...