Monday 26 March 2018

Reaper Miniatures and Classic Old School Monsters



Reaper Miniatures (http://www.reapermini.com/) produces a massive collection of high quality fantasy and science fiction miniatures.  If you are an ‘old school’ RPG fan, like myself, you will find wide range iconic ‘old school’ monsters that could populate your dungeons and battle your players.


I recently had the opportunity to paint some iconic monsters from Reaper Miniatures.


Bugbears Dark Heaven Legends 02469: Bugbear Warriors 
and 02515: Krunkh, Bugbear Chief


Gnolls Dark Heaven Legends 02467: Gnoll Marauders
and 02592: Gnarr, Gnoll Champion


Bugbear Attacks Adventures (03746: Ava Justinia, 
Female Templar and 03148: Jerach, Undead Hunter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...