Wednesday 28 March 2018

Imperial Hobbies, My FLGS


I would like give a shout out to Imperial Hobbies, my Friendly Local Gaming Store (FLGS).  Imperial Hobbies is much for than a business, its a community, a place where my gaming group meets every Thursday nights to play our role-playing games.  It is through Imperial Hobbies that I have forged many friendships and met really good people.

The staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. Chris, the store manager, is an overall great guy, who goes above-and-beyond to help his customers out.

If your at the store on Thursday nights, drop by to say hi.  I will likely be at one of the gaming tables.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...