Tuesday 30 June 2020

RPG Digital Character Art


Using a digital tablet and Adobe Photoshop, I created three new digital illustrations for my RPG hobby fan sites.  These illustrations include a thief, a tavern keeper, and the backside of a goblin.


 

The Tavern Keeper


The Tavern Keeper.  The tavern keeper was designed specifically for an ‘Old School RPG’ Tavern generator that I am working on.  The background for this image came from an earlier illustration I created for a third party compatible DCC module I wrote, titled the ‘Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer’.

 


The Thief


The Thief.  I created this illustration specifically for the upcoming DCC Lankhmar character generators for I am designing for Sorcery and Mighty Deeds; a DCC Lankhmar fan site I recently launched.

 


Goblin (backside)


Goblin (backside).  I decided to reuse the character illustrations I created for Sorcery and Mighty Deeds for the DCC Character Generations found on the Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer Companion Website.  In order to give these illustrations a distinct look, I reused a dungeon background environment I created back in December, and created this illustration of a goblin attacking the characters.

 


Sorcery and Might Deeds is a Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar fan site, inspired by and created for the gaming community.  DCC Lankhmar is based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser adventures, created by the legendary American writer Friz Leiber, the father of the Sword and Sorcery genre.

 


Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer Companion Website is a site dedicated to the third-party Dungeon Crawl Classics Adventure module of the same name and contains the following three adventures: The King’s Challenge, Kobolds Stole My Cat! and the Gong Farmer’s Revenge.  This module is available for free (as a PDF) through DriveThru RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...