Friday 26 June 2020

Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar Character Art


I completed two more Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar character illustrations for Sorcery and Mighty Deeds, a fan site dedicated to the DCC Lankhmar setting.  I am planning to use these illustrations for the upcoming DCC Lankhmar Character Class Generators.

 


Wizard battling Thieves’ Guild Member

 


The Wizard


The Wizard.  I found my inspiration for this illustration from the 1982 Conan the Barbarian film (which featured a wizard played by the Japanese-American actor Mako) and the classic arch-villain Dr. Fu Manchu.

 


The Warrior


The Warrior.  I based this illustration on Charles S. Dutton, an African-American actor.   My favourite character Charles S. Dutton played is Dillon from the 1992 Alien 3 film. 



Warrior and Thief

 

 

 

Sorcery and Might Deeds is a Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar fan site, inspired by and created for the gaming community.  DCC Lankhmar is based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser adventures, created by the legendary American writer Friz Leiber, the father of the Sword and Sorcery genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...