Tuesday 24 September 2019

Warhammer 40,000 (5th edition) Ratling Miniatures




Ratlings are a small species of Abhumans, with natural talents for marksmanship, stealth and staying out of harms way. In Imperial Guard regiments, Ratlings are typically found serving as snipers and scout, where they can put their natural talents to use.



Ratlings (front)


Ratlings (back)



In an earlier post, I painted a collection of eight ‘Old School’ metal Ratling miniatures from the 2nd edition of the rules (the 1990s).  Since then, I have painted five more Raltlings, which are from the current range of Ratlings produced by Games Workshop (this range was introduced during the 5th edition of the rules: 2008 to 2012).  I used a woodland environment colour pattern for these miniatures, paintings the Ratlings’ combat fatigues in a combination of a four-colour woodland camouflage and olive green.


















For more images of these miniatures, please visit the Ratlings section of the Old Guard; a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...