Sunday 5 May 2019

Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer (DCC compatible adventure module)


I recently published a third-party Dungeon Crawl Classics compatible adventure module, titled Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer, which is available as a Free PDF on DriveThru RPG.  As well, there is a print-on-demand softcover version available for $6 USD, for those wanting a physical copy of the module.



A Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer companion website has been created for as a means of providing Judges and Players with resources and tool for playing this module.  The companion site includes a zero-level character generator, which allows Judges to quickly generate batches of zero-level characters for the King’s Challenge character funnel; the first adventure in the module.



Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer is comprised of the following three linked adventures I originally published on my hobby website between 2016 to 2017:

  • King’s Challenge (Zero-Level Character Funnel)
  • Kobold’s Stole My Cat! (Level 1 Adventure)
  • The Gong Farmer’s Revenge (Level 1 Adventure)

Each of these adventures have undergone revisions in the creation of Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer; thus, the adventures have changed to a certain extent since their first publication.


The Villages of the Muir Forest is the setting for Fantastic Adventures and the Disgruntled Gong Farmer.  


 

The Bunkhouse: the ‘resting’ place for the characters between the second and third adventure.



Muir Forest Kobolds.  Kobolds feature heavily in the second adventure, ‘Kobolds Stole My Cat!’.  When designing the kobolds, I wanted to give the kobolds a distinct look, while paying homage to the original ‘dog-faced’ kobolds of Old.



The Gong Farmer is the principle protagonist in this series.



Tasaka Games is my one-person tabletop RPG company that I am publishing my games under.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...