Thursday 7 February 2019

White Box Eastern Adventures: Sketches Part 4

I have been working on some more illustrations for ‘White Box: Eastern Adventures’.  Eastern Adventures is a game I am writing based on Swords and Sorcery’s White Box RPG system and set in a medieval Japanese fantasy setting.



This drawing of the Sohei Warrior-Monk will likely appear in the character classes (Chapter 2) or spells (Chapter 7) chapter of the book.



I was unhappy with my original drawing of the Tengu; thus, I came up with this illustration.




This is a drawing of an Oni; one of the monsters appearing in Chapter 8: Monsters.




Another drawing for Chapter 8: Monsters.  This illustration shows the size difference between the Greater Bakemono and the Lesser Bakemono.




This illustration is of a Nure-onna; an intelligent race of giant snakes possessing human faces.




This drawing is of a Tsuchigumo; a race of giant spiders possessing human faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 2

    Board Game Miniatures     My previous post featured board game miniatures I painted for my Dungeon and Dragon games.   Since pu...