Sunday 17 February 2019

White Box Eastern Adventures Sketches: Part 6


Included are my most recent drawings/sketches for ‘White Box: Eastern Adventures’, an Old School Revival game I am designing.  For more information of this game, please visit my previous posts in this series (part 1, part 2 and part 3). 


 A dual wielding female Bushi (Warrior)


The Ninja (Eastern Adventure’s equivalent of the Thief class)



A greater bakemono; a monster similar to the hobgoblin.




A female Koropokuru (Dwarf) 



A dual wielding Koropokuru Bushi



A Sohei Warrior Monk



A female Sohei Warrior Monk and a Tengu Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...