Monday 11 February 2019

White Box Eastern Adventures: Sketches Part 5


Included in this post are my most recent illustrations for an OSR game I am working on titled ‘White Box: Eastern Adventures’.  For more information on Eastern Adventures, please visit my previous posts (part 1, part 2 and part 3).  Most of the illustrations in this post will appear in Chapter 8: Monsters.



 Wakou (Eastern Pirate)




  
Hibagon are the Japanese version of Sasquatch (Big Foot).



 
Karura 




Nekomata




Ogre (Eastern)




Soldiers will appear in the human section of Chapter 8: Monsters.  I found my inspiration for this illustration from Genghis Khan era Mongolian armour.





A skeleton wearing Ashigaru style armour.




A zombie with a Japanese style ‘top-knot’.





This illustration is for Chapter 5: Hirelings.





This illustration is for Chapter 7: Spells.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 2

    Board Game Miniatures     My previous post featured board game miniatures I painted for my Dungeon and Dragon games.   Since pu...