Friday 16 August 2019

Warhammer 40K: Old School Ogryns



Ogryns are a large and powerfully built species of Abhumans, capable of withstanding injuries that would kill a normal human. Armed with their heavy Ripper Guns, a weapon used both as a firearm and as a club, Orgyns serve as shock troops in Imperial Guard regiments.





Ogryns at the start of the project




Painted Ogryns Front
 
 
Painted Ogryns Back

Over a year ago, I purchased a trio of 1990s era metal Ogryns from eBay.  With the recent launch of the Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site, I found the motivation to paint these models.  I choose a jungle/woodlands camouflage pattern for these miniatures, similar to the camouflage I used for Catachan Jungle Fighters (please see Catachan post for more details).

 















Old Guard: An Astra Militarum/Imperial Guard Fan Site is a website dedicated to Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40K miniatures, with a focus on the classic range of Imperial Guard models from the 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 4

    Board Game Miniatures     My previous three posts featured 28/32 mm scale board game miniatures I painted for my Dungeon & ...