Friday 3 July 2020

Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar Character Sheets


Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar, based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser stories, has three core character classes: The Warrior, the Wizard, and the Thief.  I have created character sheets for each character class; these are available in PDF format on Sorcery and Mighty Deeds, a DCC Lankhmar fan site recently launched.  The character sheets will be used for the upcoming DCC Lankhmar character generators, which I am planning to release later this month.


 

DCC Lankhmar Warrior Character Sheet


In designing these character sheets, I drew inspiration from the hand-drawn fan created OSR styled character sheets found throughout the web.  I created these character sheets with Adobe Photoshop and a digital drawing tablet.  I felt this style captures the vibe of the early years of fantasy role-playing games.

 


DCC Lankhmar Thief Character Sheet


 

DCC Lankhmar Wizard Character Sheet

 


Sorcery and Might Deeds is a Dungeon Crawl Classics Lankhmar fan site, inspired by and created for the gaming community.  DCC Lankhmar is based on the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser adventures, created by the legendary American writer Fritz Leiber, the father of the Sword and Sorcery genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dungeon & Dragon Miniatures: Board Game Miniatures Part 3

    Board Game Miniatures   My previous posts featured board game miniatures I painted for my D&D games.   Since my last post, ...